Friday, March 6, 2009

An Amazing Photographer

My little sister Lacey is an amazing photographer. I just realized I didn't put any of our new family pictures up. I have to brag about the person who took them. She is so amazing and so fun to see her get better and better everytime she does a shoot for us. She should charge an arm and a leg for these shots like all the other photographers but she doesn't for family! I wish I could offer her something in return, I could teach her kid, that was if Mas had special needs and he doesn't so really I have nothing to offer her back except THANK YOU! She captures the most priceless moments. I love these Lac, and you better get a business up and running and charging people for this talent you here! Sorry there is so many pics I could not chose they were all so good.
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Our Lifes Treasures said...

WoW!!! those pics are sooo beutiful!!! Sorry for not calling ya back for the Tree house, I swear this month has been not stop something... Mya you sneeky little girl! I love it. that she actually felt like she had to hide in the closet. LOL.......

Heather said...

WOW, I love your new family pictures. You are right. Your sister is very talented. I need to find a good photographer close to me.

Trent and Steph said...

Your family pictures are amazing. Your sister does such a great job.

Brooke said...

Your sister IS a great photographer! I love every picture you posted. They are so fun! You have such a good looking family.Does your sister live around her? I would so pay her to have a photoshoot of my family. Especially when the baby comes! I have been meaning to find one.

The Tanners said...

Ohh, thanks Jam! That was sweet of you. I'll be calling you next time I get down about my work.. you'll be my confidnce booster:) ha ha. I LOVE YOU and it was a pleasure to shoot you:)

Lacey Jay said...

Oops, you must have been logged onto my computer while you were here my comment published under your name... ha ha that's funnY! love you