Friday, March 27, 2009

Blondies

Sorry these posts are all backwards, I am in a hurry and making lots of spelling errors but need to get these posted. After our hike to Hidden Canyon, which you will read after this, we stopped at what is now Todd fav place to eat up at Zions. IT's a cute little eating place, actually a house and they just made it into a little hometown feeling resterant. It has good food and Todd and Kitt couldn't wait to get their hands on the Elk Burger, I know gross ah? Anyways they had this bucket by our table for decoration but Mya thought it was hers. She is so into bags and purses. So she started carrying around this bucket, and the people who own the resterant know me pretty good, regulars I guess you could say and they were so cute with Mya carrying this bucket. They didn't have any eggs to hide and have her find but from the parade earlier that day they still had some candy from it, so Mya went around and collected candy and crackers. It was really cute and sweet of them. Mya thought she was on a treasure hunt!
 

 

 

Todd got pie and Mya didn't hesistate to dip her fingers in and lick away at his leftovers.
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Our ABC Family said...

So I'm sad that you were down I didn't even know! I understand though how time flies and it's more important to be with family! Looks like you had a fun trip and time in Zion! I totally know what restaurant you are talking about, a family friend of ours that I've known for many years actually owns it, and it's very yummy! Your little girl is so adorable and growing so fast! Hope that everything is going well with you and your pregnancy! Keep me posted! Love ya girl!