Friday, March 27, 2009

HIdden Cayon

It seemed like forever to get us to actually get on to Zions. We finally made it up there on Saturday and of course we hit this parade they are having through town and so the road to Zions is blocked off. We were so annoyed, the one day we come up we are stuck for about an hour in the car. Me and my friend Tami got out with our little ones and played on the grass and saw some scary belly dancers, that should not be wearing clothes like that, they were very LARGE. Anyways besides watching the parade, last year I hit the same parade, I think I have started a tradition, I have to go every year now to hit this ghetto parade they have through the little town. BY the time we got to the base of Hidden Canyon the hike we were going on it was about 3. It was windy to a little and not near of a nice day as we had hoped it would be. I once again look like I have been hit with a truck in these pictures. I look awful so I apologize if I hurt anyones eyes. The hike was good steady climb the first bit that had be really breathing. I was getting annoyed again that I was so out of shape but given I am coming up on being 7 months prego I am pretty proud I made it at all up the mountain. The boys and Tam were patient with me and went slow. I had to stop a lot, I kept cramping so bad and yea it was painful at times but nothing I couldn't handle. I think I am going ot lay of the big hikes though until Marlee is out cause, lets face it, I can't hike like I could 10 months ago. It was a beautiful hike and ended up be gorgeous. I think Kitt, Todd's brother really enjoyed it as well. Thanks for carrying the backpack with all the water Kitt, I intended to do so but yea I don't think I would have made it with one thing on my back. It was a great hike.
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: