Wednesday, March 4, 2009

BUSTED

So Mya constantly askes to eat. That was one of the first signs and words she learned..."EAT...EAT...EAT". I don't want her being overweight or to get in the habit of just snacking all day long which she would if I let her. So lately I have been putting the smack down and not letting her eat ALL day long when she askes. SHe than screams and tries to hit me thinking I am teh worst mom in the world. She may be going through a growth spurt...WHo knows. ANyways I made TOdd pancakes for breakfast this morning but didn't get them done fast enough before he had to run to the dentist quickly. So I just left them on the plate for him on the table knowing he would be back in 30-40 min. I later went into the bathroom to get ready and Mya always follows me into the bathroom to get ready. ALWAYS. SO when she didn't and it was really really quite I got suspicious. I knew something was not right. SO I than started to look for her, there was no Mya to be found! I started to get worried until I could hear this muffled sound in her closest. This is what I found. Mya sitting on the floor on her closet downing Daddy's pancakes! That little sneaky girl! She had it half gone by the time I found her. Needless to say when TOdd got to his breakfast he had several bits taken from each of his pancakes. Guess she can reach stuff on tables now, better watch myself! I couldn't even get mad at her, it was just so dang cute!
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Trent and Steph said...

What a sneaky little girl. You might want to watch out if she is anything like Cort, cause Cort now takes a kitchen chair and claims on it to get things that he wants.

mccall said...

Oh my gosh, that is hilarious. I can't believe how BIG she has gotten since I've seen her last! Yowza.

Heather said...

That is so funny! Kids so the darndest things. My little Brooke is an eater too. She is constantly saying "eat,eat,eat" too. She loves bathtime equally. Last night I got her out of the bathtub, put her in her jammies, and then went to go get jammies for Jace. As I'm putting jammies on him I hear Craig shouting for me to come look. We hadn't drained the tub yet and Brooke was back in tub fully clothed just having a good ol' time. Have a good one!

Lacey Jay said...

JAMIE... GIVE HER TO ME RIGHT NOW!!! That's is so stinkin funny! I lOVE mya. My life would be alot better if you posted something about her everyday!

Angela Montgomery said...

FUNNY! You have a closest eater. Watch out 4 her! She is so cute though. How are things with you. When are you due??? Hope your doing good. We're sleeping over @ Mike & Kristin's tomorrow. I'm excited