Friday, June 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Marlee MOO MOO

My baby is 1!!!What a long, fun, sick year it has been for her. I love you Marlee, thanks for coming to my family, I am so glad you joined us. I know you regret your decision when Mya is clobbing you in the face but I promise when you get older I won't stop you at all for getting back at her for this first year of abuse she has given you. I love you baby and hope you have a good day!
 

 

 

Mya is estatic about making the cupcakes...in which as usual she thinks are for her party!!!
 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

CT said...

Happy Birthday Marzee, Grandma loves you and I tried to sing you Happy Birthday but I guess you were so busy partying. Your cup cakes looked so good. Mya's big smile was great and your round little face I adore.

Trent and Steph said...

Happy Birthday Marlee!

Bee said...

Happy Birthday Marlee!
I can't believe that she's already a year old...how fun! But mom, don't you think since she's been around for a year, that you should update the family photo on the top of the blog? :) Maybe you are waiting for the new arrival first...

Unknown said...

happy birthday you little Chunky monkey:) I am glad that Marlee is doing well hopefully this year will be a lot better for her! I love and miss you guys CUTE CUTE PICS