Thursday, June 24, 2010

Little News

Just thought I would post some pics of the girls. Marlee's top two teeth are in, it only took 3 months of being really cranky and not sleeping for them to come through. Mya loves to smother sissy, and it drives me and Marlee crazy! And when I am not looking Mya likes to shove her down, pinch her, poke her in the eys and her favorite, sitting on her head.
 

 

 

My says the funniest things. Yesterday on our walk:
Mya: Car go to time out now...1...2...3...ok time out now you not listening.
Mom: Uh Mya why are you yelling at the cars to go to time out? What did they do?
Mya: I told them to stop and they not listening mom..ok!!!
Mom: oh ok, but you know that that's what cars do is drive and move, they don't stop on your command.
Mya: Mom you stop or you going to time out too ok!!!

Today while picking dry, dead skin off her ear from her sun burn. I pulled off a long piece of skin and showed her.
Mya: What??? What is a catepiller doin on my ear?
Mom: Honey its not a catepiller its dead skin from the sun.
(Mya jumps off my lap and walks to the door)
Mom: Mya where are you going?
Mya: Im going to tell sun to stop putting catepillers on my ear K mom!!!
Where do these kids minds come from? Wherever it is I am grateful for the smile it puts on my face!
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

That made me smile. Kids are so much fun. Your girls are too cute!

Bee said...

Those pics of the girls are sure cute...the one with Mya wrapping her arms around Marlee reminds me of that U-tube video, "Charlie Bit my Finger." I could totally picture Marlee laughing after she got Mya back for all the teasing...if you haven't seen it you should look it up, it's so funny!

Lacey Jay said...

oh man... mya kills me! i could listen to her funny conversations all day!