Monday, June 28, 2010

Mya daring to pet the goat but quickly decieded she did not like that!
 

Mars and Grandma going down the slide. Speaking of slides. I take Mya to the park probably 3 or 4 times a week. We go to this fair with all kinds of fun things to do and does she only want to play on the playground their??? I swear she could live at the park.
 

Mya's pretty butterfly! We did the arm thing rather than the face, Mya is not found of people touching her face so I knew the arm would go over much better. She loved it too, wouldn't stop looking at it. In fact the when it came off some on the nap home and the bath she was so upset that her butterfly had flown away!
 

Mya and her cousin Hannah that Mya absolutly adores!
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

CT said...

Man petting zoo's...eeoohhhh, I agree with Mya, but kids love those petting zoo's. I envy you Mom being so close and spending so much time with her kids. Boo hoo for me, my kids all move away. I hope that does not express their fillings for me.