Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Sweet Sick Marlee

This child has had a first year a life pretty rough. I miss my sweet, happy, playful baby. Seems like she is healthy for 2 weeks than something else hits the poor thing! I forget what my sweet baby is like healthy. I long for her to smile again, play with toys, for her dang top teeth to just flipping pop through the gums that have been killing her for wks now. She had a severe allegeric reaction yesterday to some anitbiotics she was on for her ear drums that burst. She broke out in this horrible rash and bumps all over her little body, her eyes swelled shut and she just cried and cried and itched all over. The bendrly did crap! This picture does no justice for how sad her body really does look! You can't see how bad the bumps really are. Poor Marlee probably forgot as well what it is like to feel like a normal baby.
 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Hey Honey! I am sad to hear that Marlee is sick again. Poor thing. I hope she gets feeling better soon! She looks so much like Todd! I LOVE that chunk! She is so cute! The flowers look great--who knew you had those kind of skills? Congratulations to Mya on being potty trained!! Hooray! Perfect timing! How are you feeling? Are you ready for the little guy? I can't wait to see what he looks like!