Friday, June 11, 2010

Please Move....Marlee

Dear Marlee,
You turn 1 on the 25th of this month, and as much as I love carrying you around on my hip ALL DAY LONG with my massive 9 month tummy, you seriously have to MOVE. I am not worried your behind, your sister didn't crawl until 13 months and walk until 16 months, I know your just following in her footsteps. But please for the sake of my sanity, will you please move before baby brother gets here. It's getting harder and harder to lug you around. I know you want to move badly, you get so mad that you can't go from room to room with Mya. So just do it. Bend your legs move your hands and CRAWL!!! Thanks sweetheart I would really appreciate your cooroperation in this matter!

LOVE, MOM
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

n.davis said...

haha, she's so cute!
when are you due? {your babys room is ADORABLE}

love you and hope i get to see you sometime. i miss ya.

Jocelyn and Ryan said...

I totally know how you feel. Brad is walking and all but still loves to be held and I just can't do it anymore. I'm so excited for your little boy to arrive. Todd did a great job on the nursery! Hope everything is going good!