Monday, June 28, 2010

Lehi Parade

We went to the Lehi parade with my sister and her family and my mom and two aunts and Grandma GG came also. It was a lot of fun, and so fun to get out. It was so Flipping HOT though, I thought I was going to melt. Poor Mya takes after her mom and gets overheated and feels sick too. She was a trooper but by the end of the parade I could tell she was really not feeling well. It was fun and man they threw the best candy, real candy not the tafy stuff. Afterwoods they had a little fair thing with animals and boths and slides, facepainting, ect. It was a fun day and thanks for the invite chel. We will be coming next year too...oh if were invited that is. Wish we could have made the rodeo, but Marlee never would have made it that late!
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

CT said...

I love parades and the candy too. Todd looks hot not as in fine, but like he needs a pool. LOL Love you guys.

Bee said...

Parades are fun...but hot weather stinks! I'm sure glad we're in southern California where the weather is nice most of the time. We had family down yesterday and they were saying it was so hot up north...I'm glad it was a mild weekend while we were up there!