Friday, June 11, 2010

The Nursery

This is the boys bedroom. It's very small but will do for what we need it for. Todd did the whole nursery, and did a fabulous job. I am so lucky to have a very handy hubby. I have to admit when I came home from work and I saw the green I was not so happy with that color. I picked out the blue and the black and he added the green. But the green is growing on me. He did a great job and took him forever to do the shapes. Sorry half the walls are still stacked with junk, I am still looking for a black dresser than I can finish up the room with some decor. Thanks sweetie for puttinig so much time into it, I think the little man (no name still) will love it!
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Cami said...

Jaymee-
Holy cow this is such a cute room!! Todd did a great job!!

Our ABC Family said...

Way, Way cute!!!! Can't wait to see this cute little guy!

Brooke said...

I love your baby boy's nursery! Todd did such an awesome job. Can't wait to see your sweet baby boy sleeping away in his pretty crib!!!