Monday, July 28, 2008

Birthday Decorations

Ok so whoever made birthdays parties that had to have these huge themes, with party favors, and your choice out of 10 different desserts, and the whole sphill??? Growing up you all got the same decorations, balloons, streamers, the happy birthday sign, and I know very old fashion...cake and ice cream. Who would think of that at a birthday party. SO that is just how I decorated Myas Big day, she got balloons streamers and cake and ice cream. I didn't feel the need to go way out on her first b-day, she doesn't even know whats going on! Ok so maybe this is all an excuse because I have absolutly NO creativity, and really you don't need a creative mind to blow up balloons and hang streamers. It really was a fun day though and I actually had a lot of fun hanging up her decorations...old school way!
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

amen to the old school!