Sunday, July 13, 2008

Tagged About People On Your List

TAGGED!!! This is a fun little tag where you share memories or thoughts about the people you blog with! Rules of this Tag:

1. Answer the questions about the list of friends and/or family on your blog.
2. If you don’t have 18 names answer the question about the next name that you have not had a question for on your list.
3. Tag other people. (Anyone that sees this is tagged!)

When did you meet the 1st person on your list?
Annie Lundell Neve…I met her my senior year in HS when I had just moved to Toquerville. Loved Annie the first time I met her and still she is one of my closest friends!

What do you like about the 3rd person on your list?
Janea, I love the person Janea has become. You can tell she is an amazing mother and just adores her family. She really is an incredible person and someone I was so glad I was and still am friends with!

What do you like best about the 5th and 6th person on your list?
Aubrey Clyde or for me BOBS, I love the fact that Aubrey as the ability to love everyone. She never judges and loves each person for their good qualities, something I need to try more often. She is an amazing friend and very sincere!
Char, I love everything about this girl ever since 7th grade when we first became friends I have always loved her! I am amazed by Char’s strength and look up to her so much and really admire the person she has become. Char is someone you feel like you can talk to her about anything, you could tell all your secrets to her and know that you could trust her with them. I love ya char!

How long have you known the 9th person on your list?
Jesse Felsted. I have known Jess since Jr. High, actually I think we even both went to Knowlton Elem together. We didn’t get to become good friends till 7th grade though. Also played volleyball ball with her and had some great times, and good laughs. Lots of weekends were spent sleeping over at her house. It was great!.

What impresses you about the 11th and 12th person on your list?
Holly is my little sister, really she is an addition to our family. I love so many things about holly, we have so many good times together, college, family vacations, and so many more. Holly impresses me with her ability to take on all of lives challenges like they are nothing. She is one of the strongest people I know and never gives up on anything!
Kieth Wilson, I also met him my senior year in HS. He was one of the nicest kids I know, and always very polite and is such a gentleman. I think I even had a crush on Keith at one time during my senior year! Ah funny!!!

What is a memory you have with the 16th person on your list?
LISA DUKE…one memory, just for the record my memory of any of my HS days is shot. I don’t know what happened but its just like my memory is all fuzzy of those days and or they are all just meshed together. I do remember hanging out on some weekends with lisa at Taylors and Krista’s and other people houses just messing around with a group of friends. Lis can you remember any specific memories about us? That seems so long ago!

Say something nice about the 18th person on your list.
Warrin..he has got to be one of the funniest people I know. It doesn’t matter what mood you’re in, what situation your in or where your at, warrin can make you laugh. He is the most relaxed, laid back, funny prankster I know. I sure love this kid! He was even my date for Senior Prom!

Everyone is Tagged, this really was fun to do. Try it out yourselves!

3 comments:

Kev and Niki said...

Hey Jamie!!!! how have you been!!! Are you teaching this next year? where are you guys living these days? I hope all is well for you and your cute family

Our Lifes Treasures said...

Thats a fun tag!! I don't even have a lits right now cuz when I changed my dang back ground they all got erased and I'm retarded and can't put them back. I just flip through a bunch of blogs until I get to who I want. Thanks for the sweet remarks, I'm glad you feel that way, and I'm sooo glad we've got back in touch and remaind friends.

A and L Stapley said...

I feel the same about my HS memories.. I just remember having the time of my life! There are a few awkward/embarrasing moments I remember, but lets not rehash! :)