Monday, July 28, 2008

MY GARDEN

Me and Todd were determined to do a garden this year, but I was a little hesitant not really knowing how to grow one. Lets be honest, when mom left me in charge of watering the plants or watering anything for that matter, it had a tendency to DIE! I don't know what it is...I kill everything. I either over water it, under water it. But I will have you all know that not one thing has died in my garden. At times it looked on it's death bed but it made a turn around and is growing like crazy. Our tomato plants our out of control, every day we have to tie another branch up cause it's so heavy and tips to the ground. Also we have peppers, corn, cucumber, cantaloupe, beans and that's it.
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Angela Montgomery said...

Your garden looks great! I can't wait to have my own once we get out of our apartment! School starts soon. I just spent a million dollars on books. I'm getting excited though. Have you seen Kristen with her being in Utah?