Wednesday, July 2, 2008

CALIFORNIA CRAZINESS

My trip to cali to visit Lacey was such a blast. There is like 50 pic in the slide show below, sorry, there was just so many pics taken over the week. I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard. We went to the beach a couple of times which was so nice, despite the gloomy wheather. Only the fist day was so horrid hot. Mya loved the sand but was terrified of the ocean. If you started to walk near the ocean she was scream. Everytime a little ripple of a wave came it she would cling to you. So the ocean will have to take some getting used to. I was shocked she was so terrified, she loves water. But the ocean is huge and it can be scary to a little person. WE also went down on the harbor one evening, those are the picture you can see of all those little rides. Mya was so tired on the way there she has the meanest glare, but really she is not trying to glare thats just how she looks when she is trying so hard to stay awake. She was good to let us take pics of her on all the rides though. That buck teeth sponge bob was a little frightening. We ate great and Mya loved aunt Lacey's food. Lac is an amazing cook! It was a wonderful break for us, we only wish Todd could have joined us, I guess someone has go to work while I play. Poor guy. Thanks for the fabulous vacations bubs, We need to make that a yearly tradition, if the funds allow for it.

4 comments:

Our Lifes Treasures said...

It looks like you had a great time. All the girls in your family are so pretty. Sorry I never got back with you. Sariah and I went to lunch on Friday, It was the only day she could go. It was nice to see her, but way too short, we have so much to talk about, but didn't know where to start. We were talking about a gettaway to parkcity or something. The park or swimming would be great with me anytime. Now that the kids are out of school we don't have much going on. Whats your plans for the fourth.

A and L Stapley said...

Fun Times!! I'm jealous you got to go to the beach, its been ages since I have gone. I'm glad your trip got better after your crazy time at the airport. Cute pictures!!

Matthew and Lindsey said...

Oh my Jamie She is getting so big! When is it going to be baby two? Lol. Thanks for blogging with me. What else is new? I went and saw tami the other day, she looks so good and peyton is getting so big.Things are going good, I am going to try and do better at staying in touch now...so watch out!!

Onjali P. said...

Hi Jamie, I just came across your blog and I thought I would say hi. I thought it was kind of interesting that we both have little girls close to the same age and our husbands are both named Todd, crazy huh. Your little girl is sooo cute, she looks a lot like you. Onjali