Thursday, July 24, 2008

CAKE TIME

Mya was SO SO SO tired by the time we got home to eat cake and ice cream she seemed like she could care less about anything! Poor thing. But once the cake got in front of her she came alive! She is her mama's girl, she loves sugar! At first she just dipped a couple of fingers in the cake and than after she licked all the frosting off, she grabbed the cake and went after it! Gosh I love this little girl.
 

I just had to add this picture of Hannah, I think she looks so dazed and just funny expression. I believe she just came up out of the water from doing one of her cool tricks as she calls them!!!
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Caldwells said...

YAY! Happy birthday Mya! Man these are the times where I wish that we lived closer. She looked like she had a blast! Did you get the e-card I sent . . . sometimes they go through and sometimes they don't. It was really cute . . . let me know if it didn't and I will re-send it!! xoxo mel