Thursday, July 24, 2008

MYA TURNED ONE YEARS OLD

Mya, our little baby, is one years old now. Gosh I can't believe it, time flew this last year with her. We went over to the Clearfield Aquatics center and did some swimming with her cousins. It really was a lot of fun and are so glad Chel could come with her kids. The kids really enjoyed it. Except brody when we made him float with his floaties cause he thought he would drown. And don't worry if you were there on Wed and you heard this high high squealing sound like someone was dieing it was just brody! That kid can scream. It was a lot of fun. Mya at first was not sure of the water...but by the end she was loving it and splashing and actually let me leave her side here and there. This is sad to say but this is the first time we have taken her swimming in a public pool, really swimming ever I guess! I don't know why either, I love water and being out in the sun and Todd well he hates swimming with a lot of people. He will only swim in his pool in Cali at home, odd I know. But I really need to take her more so she is more used to it. It is funner to go with people though, so if anyone ever wants to go swimming I am up for it. Oh and I highly reccommend the Clearfield center, it was so fun, it has tons of stuff for the kids!
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: