Monday, July 28, 2008

SCHOOL

Ok so I have been stressing out SO SO SO bad about school this year...teaching it not attending it. I just barely got some of my texts books I will be teaching out of, yea so nice of them, school starts next month. I have been cramming all summer to try and get ready, and I still feel so unready and unprepared! AH AH AH I am teaching Science, don't ask me why I am so not licensed to teach Science, but leave it to our school system to find some way to cheat the system, our poor students. I really am dreading to teach science, I always hated that class myself and haven't' taken a science class in I don't know 8 or 9 years! SO I have been teaching myself science, physical science that is, not the funnest summer ever! My other two classes I am teaching English and Reading which should be great. This is my ever so faithful husband who has listened to me whine about not being ready for school. So he is making my RULES poster for me, yes he has better hand writing than me, sad I know. Thanks a ton for helping me sweetie, you have been so patient with me!
 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I'm glad you have text books now. School starts in two weeks and I still don't. Are things coming together any better? I just made some posters too. Also, I need your e-mail so I can send you pictures from last weekend :)