Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hiking in Zions

We went to Zions with my mom and it was so much fun. Mya had a blast up there. I knew she would love the outdoors, but this much. We could not keep her in her stroller and backpack. SHe just wanted to get out and run with us. She had to copy EVERYTHING my mom did. If my mom picked up a stick, she had to, if my mom throw something in the water, she had to, if my mom picked a lead, Mya had to off the exact same tree. It was so fun taking her up there and having her enjoy it. We took her up to the Emerald Pools and it was really snowy and icey in some parts still. I am really glad Todd had the backpack on and not me. That could have been bad. It was beautiful up there. We both realized how much we love the outdoors and expecially Zions. We really could drive up every week and do a new hike, and Mya loves it too. I am so excited were doing the family reunion up there. There are more pictures of us in Zions but I posted too much on this page so it bumped them to older posts. So click on older posts botton to see the rest of the pictures!
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: