Thursday, January 1, 2009

Mya and Mason

So I was really worried about Mya with the new brother she will soon have cause she is very jelous wihen I hold babies and doesn't know what SOFT is. I was amazed at her this last week with my nephew Mason that stayed with us. Mya was obsessed with him. Oh my gosh she would not leave him alone. She would tell him "hi" about 50 times a day 30 of them was when he was sleeping. She just loves him and even wanted to hold him. It was so cute. She also loved giving him kisses. So the first 10 kisses were cute kisses on the nose or check well the last kiss picture in this is full on sucking his face CPR kiss. I had to drag her off him. Sorry Mason, you were attacked in kisses and some french kisses too. He survived but wasn't sure what was going on. Well Lac you wanted his cousins to love him, no problem there ah?
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lacey Jay said...

HA HA HA!!! I LOVE these pictures! Even the one where mya is giving my son mouth to mouth... they'll hate us in ten yrs for letting them do that! Hee hee! Loved my time with you... wish I was still there:)