Friday, January 30, 2009

What THey Were WRONG????

I can't stop smiling....THe doctors were wrong. I so hope I am safe saying this. This little baby of mine seems to be a mystery baby to say the least. Two different doctors in the begining both said it's a boy, but I am coming up of 5 months and GUESS WHAT???? ITS A GIRL!!!!! I went in yesterday for my check up and she was giving me my ultrasound and started to worry me, she was quite and was taking forever looking at something. I asked her if everything was ok and she said yes I just don't want to get your hopes up. I asked her what, and she said I honestly believe it's a girl in there not a boy! I was way way way shocked. I was like WHAT? I am pretty sure I saw the third leg last time....SHe said that sometimes girls clitoris can be really enlarged or swollen and can be mistaken for the "3rd leg". I couldn't believe what I was hearing, this was the last thing I had expected. She than called in four more doctors and nurses too look at it and they all had a really hard time telling but all in the end agreed it was a girl. I was so excited I was freaking out. I felt bad though a little, I was getting used to the idea of my little man coming to be with us. I know he is up there and will come next though. I am so sorry Lace, Tami, and Me for all the boy gifts you already bought me. I know I am going to have a boy though so I will hang on to them for next go around. Oh man I am so happy, I get my two little girls!!! I always wanted my girls next to each other to grow up close like me and my little sis!!!! YEA YEA YEA! I go in for the huge huge ultrasound where they do all the measurmeants on Friday so for sure the ultrasound Tech will give me a forsure forsure anwser on Friday, so I can start preparing for my little girl.

10 comments:

Our ABC Family said...

That is too funny! :) My cousin actually just went through the same thing, only opposite. They thought for sure it was a girl till just the other day, now they are sure it's a boy! Crazy ultrasounds! Congratulations though!!! And yes, your little boy will be coming soon, but how fun to have 2 girls so close together!!! I love you tons jamers and miss you so much! Thanks for your thoughts and prayers in our behalf! It has been a bit of a rough road, but we've learned so much from it all! We're finding more and more that its' all in the lords time, and we're enjoying everything as it comes! Congrats again! Your little girl is so adorable, and you have such a cute little family!!! Love ya girl!

Danielle said...

Congrats! That's so exciting! I know that you were hoping for a little girl. She'll be adorable just like Mya and that'll be so fun to have them grow up being best friends.

n.davis said...

HAHAAHA. That is so awesome!!! I am seriously so happy, still, for you! I'm excited your little girls are going to be so close. That would be perfect, to have them that close.

I love ya. Call me soon. we really should talk more. :D

Erika said...

At least you are finding out now and not after your little ones comes out screaming!! Now that would be a shock. Congrats, anyway the Lord sends them is a blessing!

Lacey Jay said...

I so excited for you!!! Mya and your new little one will be just like us..BFF's growing up and even now:) I love that your having two girls in a row! I love you-

Brooke said...

Now we can actually go shopping together for our babies! Good thing we didn't go before when you thought you were having a boy and I was convinced I was having a girl...haha. We would have to trade everything!

Congrats!

Tai and Joe said...

Holy cow! wow I can't believe it. I am so happy for you. I would want my girls together too. I am happy for you.

Brittany said...

Congrats!! That is so fun. I can't believe they were wrong, but that is very exciting. Mya will love having a sister! I hope you are all doing well. I miss you!

Our Lifes Treasures said...

I'm so excited for you. I bet you just died when they said that. How exciting!!! Lets hang out, take the girls to the Tree House.

CHELSEY said...

Oh wow. That's crazy! Congrats tho! Either way you're gonna have fun w/2!!

PS your new pics are super cute!