Thursday, January 1, 2009

YOU READY FOR THIS

Grandma Cindy bought Mya this dress up rockstar outfit for christmas. I thought it was cute but never thought in a million years my Mya (that will one day play sports, I think)would really get into this thing. Oh my gosh, did she ever. She loves the high heals! HIGH HEALS, yea that's what I said, she could break an ankle in them if I don't help her walk in them, but oh man she loves the necklace and the rings, she thinks they are FAB! Usually you have to force kids to wear sunglasses not this girl, she wears those heart pink ones like she is the happin thing! So you tell me, is HOllyWood ready for their next big STAR???
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Trent and Steph said...

She is so cute in her new rockstar outfit.

Danielle said...

She looks adorable! I love reading about her funny little personality. :)

Also, thank you for the sweet comments on my blog. I really appreciated it.