Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tami Came to Visit

Tami my best friend came and stayed with us this week. It was so much fun having her here. Mya loved having a playmate to beat up on. Mya tries to play but doesn't really know how. We did lots of fun things while they were up here. It has been so good for her to come up. Me and TOdd have been really stressed out lately with him possibly losing a job and our insurance. IT's been pretty high strung around here. So it was so good to have her come up and help me have some fun and relax. It brought back many memories from college having her here such as: Dancing in the car like complete idiots (except now we have kids sitting in the back looking at us both like we have gone crazy), her dealing with some horrible pregnant farts on my part. You know they are a true friend when you don't even think twice before letting out a real bad one, pregnant ones are the worst for me. Me telling her she drives like an 80 year old women when I am LATE to an appointment! Takin a pee on the toliet and havin her sit right there talkin up a storm with each other. The college days were good, and it was so good to have her here. It is so fun to see our kids grow up and one day they will play with each other, when Peyton can hold her own.
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Trent and Steph said...

Look how cute they are. Looks like they had a lot of fun.

Brooke said...

Hello preggers! I miss you in your class too. I didn't really have a choice! I really looked forward to seeing you-it was the best part of the day, besides lunch ;)

Have you seen any mice running around up there? We have one in our class today...discusting! The janitor caught it and it got away so we think it's hiding in our class somewhere. So look out!

I find out Monday what I am having so we can finally go shopping!

P.S. Put some belly shots up already! You don't even look pregnant, you pretty girl!